The unique and specialized programs offered by Krav Maga Great Lakes are designed to develop you mentally and physically. Our system of fitness, fighting, and self-defense is based on timeless principles, not outdated techniques. Whether you are seeking help to defend yourself against an antagonist, or simply want to become more fit and disciplined in your lifestyle, Krav Maga Great Lakes provides the high-level training and coaching you need to grow your skills, confidence, and overall health.
Krav Maga instructors are an integral part in developing our members’ ability to defend themselves and get in the best shape of their lives. They set the standard of proper training and fitness for our members and provide lifesaving information and training for our communities. Do you want to become a Krav Maga instructor or bring a Krav Maga program to your community? We have franchise opportunities available. Investigate the challenge of Instructor Development, including Franchising.
Become the Best You Can Be!
Do you think you have what it takes? Self-defense is more than throwing punches and kicks. Krav Maga training is like no other. Our instructors are trained in all aspects of self-defense. They each strive to grow physically and mentally every day. Not just anyone is fitted in all aspects to be a Krav Maga instructor.
Do you want to help others be their best? Join our instructor development program. We will guide you along in your training to be a top-level instructor and practitioner of Krav Maga with our team here at Krav Maga Great Lakes. Join our team as we help others become stronger, safer, and more fit.
Our Instructor program will:
- Develop your body physically for the fight of your life.
- Develop your mind to understand, avoid, and act in a violent encounter.
- Build your self-defense skills to a professional level.
- Teach you how to pass on the best self-defense training to members of our community.
- Certify you as an instructor with Krav Maga Worldwide, the premier Krav Maga Organization in the world.
- Hold you to the highest standards in the world for certification as an instructor.
- Make you one of the Best of the Best.
Become a Krav Maga Franchise
Do you want the best Krav Maga training in the world? Do you want to bring a proven, legitimate, Krav Maga program to your community? We have opportunities for existing Martial Arts schools, MMA schools, and individuals looking to start a brand-new school in their community.
Starting a Krav Maga School is not an easy task. Having the right support and training is paramount to your success. At Krav Maga Great Lakes, you will have benefit of receiving regular Krav Maga training and instructor training from one of the highest-ranked Krav Maga Worldwide Instructors in the world, Mike Berean, who is one of only 33 Third-degree Black Belts.
Our proven, established training program is for aspiring instructors and business owners. We will show you how to pass on Krav Maga self-defense techniques, keep your students coming back, and run your school with great success.
What you get:
- You become part of the Krav Maga Great Lakes Family.
- A turn-key franchise that coordinates with KMGL’s existing schools. Includes all the training equipment necessary to open. The ability to open day one with legitimacy, history, and a proven name in Krav Maga.
- A local training source to develop you and your instructors to pass the Krav Maga Worldwide certification courses for instructors. KMW is the premier Krav Maga Organization in the World.
- A resource on how to run your school successfully, including: membership software system, how many employees are necessary to start and grow, Pro shop gear and apparel, and how to organize your school to run as a business instead of a job.
- You will receive: All lesson plans, marketing material, joint advertising opportunities, and a web presence.
- A secured territory from KMGL and KMW.
- And much more!
Start Your Business Journey with Krav Maga Great Lakes
If you are interested in the challenge of bringing the best Krav Maga training to your community, contact us for full details at 248-953-4180 or email Mike Berean at [email protected].
Fill out your contact information, and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to answer any questions and get you signed up. Or, feel free to call our Wixom location at 248-953-4180 or our Brighton location at 810-775-4180.